This is 100% accurate.
The best way to learn how to squat correctly is to do your squats facing a wall. Bring your toes to the wall, almost touching, then sit down. Stay looking straight so you learn to keep your torso up. Sit as low as you can go, and hold the seated position for 5-10 seconds and repeat. Great for butt, legs, and core. Learning how to do a perfect squat also helps in creating a stronger and more attractive posture. As you improve your leg and butt strength through repeated squatting, you will also be improving your posture by increasing your core strength. A strong core helps to support your spine which is the key to better posture and a more healthy, confident, and youthful appearance.
wow, I never would have thought of this!! This is the perfect way to make sure you’re using correct form and you don’t hurt yourself!
I think after two years I have mastered the correct squat. I was told by a trainer but this almost spot on with what she made me do!
Once you achieve your life goal, don’t let go!
- Ice Cave Near The Mutnovsky Volcano, Russia - Ice caves like these form in the glaciers surrounding the Mutnovsky Volcano in Russia. Some of them are formed by vents that release volcanic heat and gases called fumaroles. (photo by Florian Wizorek)
- Glowworms Cave, New Zealand - The Waitomo glowworm caves are home to a unique insect – the glowworm. These insects hang glistening silken strands from the ceiling of the cave and glow to attract unsuspecting prey. (photo by waitomo.com)
- Son Doong Cave, Vietnam - This is the largest currently known cave in the world. It is filled with countless wonders including isolated ecosystems, weather systems and geological formations. (photo by National Geographic)
- Batu Caves, Malaysia - These caves have been used by English and Chinese settlers as well as the indigenous Temuan people. The bat guano in the cave was mined for agricultural purposes, but now the cave is filled with statues and is open to visitors. (photo by Danny Xeero)
- Marble Caves, Patagonia - Theses caves are known for the spectacular reflections that the turquoise water casts on the white marble ceiling of the cave. They are also called the Marble Cathedral because of their beautiful and arching forms. (photo by kellywhite)
- Phraya Nakhon Cave, Thailand - This cave was historically a popular visiting place for local kings because of the illumination provided by the collapsed roofs. The pavilion in the center was built for the visit of King Chulalongkorn in 1890. (photo by Wasitpol Unchanakorrakit)
- Ellison’s Cave, United States - This photograph is of the Fantastic Cave pit, part of Ellison’s Cave in the state of Georgia. It is a popular attraction for pit cavers – those who enjoy rappelling down vertical subterranean drops. (photo by secondglobe.com)
- Vatnajokull Glacier Cave, Iceland - This cave is located in the largest glacier in Europe. Caves like these form due to melting glacial icewater, but they can be dangerous because glaciers are constantly breaking and changing. (photo by Einar Runar Sigurdson)
- Cave in Algarve, Portugal - Due to its location, the cave is prone to various seaside formations because of the rock face’s relative solubility in water. This specific cave near Lagos is accessible only by water. (photo by Bruno Carlos)
- Reed Flute Cave, China - The Reed Flute Cave in Guangxi, China has been visited by tourists for at least 1200 years. The cave is home to a spectacular array of stalagmites and stalactites. It is named for the reeds that grow at its mouth, which can be made into flutes. (photo by Pasquale di Pilato)
This is 100% accurate.
Me - starting my Egoscue DVD. Good time to get a workout in.
The animals - let’s watch what the silly human is doing and maybe catch a nap. Be sure to lie down next to her so she can’t move too much.
I wish there was a bandaid for my sore arms and shoulders after completing Jillian’s 30 Day Shred yesterday. Good news - my legs feel fine. We will see how that is after going skiing today.
Got up this morning and completed my Egoscue workout and Jillian’s 40 shred. Now I am enjoying a smoothie before I go start getting dinner ready.